Five O'clock Somewhere - Gose
Five O'clock Somewhere is a brand new Gose style sour which we have conditioned with lime, lemon and Tasmanian sea salt. We're not gonna lie, we love sipping on Margaritas and this beer is heavily inspired by our favourite zesty summer cocktail. It's beautifully tart and zingy and the salty kick on the finish will have you belting out Alan Jackson songs in no time. This beer is everything we'd hoped it would be and we're not saying it NEEDS tequila, we're just saying it wouldn't hurt to sip on your favourite mezcal or tequila while you knock back a pint.
Adjuncts: Lemon & Lime
Allergens: Gluten, Barley, Wheat, Lemon, Lime
Christmas Delivery InformationDelivery Cut offs For Arrival Before Christmas*
○ Dec 12th for orders to WA + NT
○ Dec 12th for orders to rest of Australia
* Dates given by Australia Post. Like most delivery dates, please keep this in mind with a grain of salt.
○ Dec 21st last orders shipped
○ Jan 3rd shipping commences again